Sunday, June 24, 2012

Can you see my smile?


Can You see my smile? It's there but its been hiding for so long, I think it is hard for it to show it's true self. I just have to take a moment to be thankful for so many blessings.  My friends... You know who you are. I mean my friends who no matter what have stuck thru this mess. Whether you were holding my hand, listening or praying from afar. I do not want sympathy. It is HARD for me to ask for help. God is so good this time He knew I wouldn't and I didn't have to. I was flat on my butt and HE picked me up. I am a giver and I will give you the shirt off my back and the last dollar I have. It is not a good feeling when you stumble on this journey and you think nobody is there to catch your fall. I know I have made so many mistakes but I am not looking at them as mistakes anymore. I forgive me. I see my "mistakes" as a stepping stone on this journey. I can't have regrets because right now today... I love my life. I love who I have become. I love the me that God made me. I love the freedom to be able to enjoy what God has for me and my children. I have stopped asking WHY? It just is what it is and I will have patience to see it thru. I am not looking for love it will have to come and find me. I am just going to be a good mom and love the Lord. 
...and Create everyday because that makes me happy.





So my next post will be full of pictures of my feet in the sand. 
Happy Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pieces of Me

Blog Archive

Just Add Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones