Monday, August 2, 2010

Bella Blvd.


Wow.... All the new scrappy goodness has me in a tizzy. I am so excited for it to be in our local stores. Wooo Whooooo! Can't wait to play with it all.... Well I came across some Bella Blvd. paper at our near by scrapbook store a few weeks ago and created a few layouts with it....
Tell me what you think!!!



I know you all have seen these heart pics of Alex but I love them and wanted to use it with this paper!!!!!

Hope you had a happy Monday... I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow... Oh my little cell phone bring me some good news!!!!


9 comments:

  1. So happy for your good news, and those layouts are PERFECT!! I love them...
    You might want to check out my blog tomorrow...Just Saying:):):)
    Thanks for letting me use your words on my layout:)
    Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee these Amy!! I love love love those clouds in the first one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I LOVE Bella Blvd!!! Love your layouts too, GREAT clouds and perfect titlework!!

    Good luck tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them!!!! Love the clouds and love that pic of Alex!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your little dreamer and clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just beautiful.....great Layouts!
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowzah! LOVE these layouts, the colours are gorgeous! The second layout is really gorgeous with that little misting and the beautiful photo! Have a nice weekend Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them Amy! I love the clouds and those photo's are both so beautiful!Love your designs, those little houses are great and your title work is too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is just lovely... love those clouds...
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Pieces of Me

Blog Archive

Just Add Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones