Friday, July 9, 2010

Wanna Shop? Win? Challenge?


Hello to all my scrappy friends....

There is a new online scrappy store open and waiting just for you!!!! My Paper Tree House has opened a store online...
Have you seen the new Echo Park paper....


They have it. Check it out HERE!

Just so you know these great papers will be in the August Kit for the month at My paper Tree House! Check out the details HERE. I am so excited to be able to be on the design team that gets to inspire you with projects created using the fabulous products in the kit.... Last month I made 6 layouts and a mini book. That is a lot of product.

Now I have a challenge for you up on the My Paper Tree House blog.....

Use this Picture below...


The hottest scrappy page embellishment is the cute banners across the page. When I saw this picture I thought what a great sketch for a layout!

So your challenge is to use the picture as inspiration and create a page. Link it to the Tree house blog HERE. I am giving a prize to everyone who participates and you have until July 15th...

That is when Nana will be here visiting me and all our girls at the Faith 365 event. She is speaking and teaching. How cool is that? I can't wait!

Okay now... Would you like to win a Cricut Expression and a few cartridges.... Go HERE and follow the instructions.... There is so much going on at The Tree House you gotta become a follower to stay updated. Sneak peaks of new scrappy goodness arriving at Summer CHA and in stores soon, New Kits and fabulous inspiration from our Tree House Gang { aka: all the fabulous girls on the team} Check them out HERE.

I have found so much inspiration online, made sweet friends and found scrappy products I might have never seen. Hope you have as much fun as I have checking out all this scrappy goodness. I have a beautiful kit waiting in my scrappy space. So many ideas and fabulous pictures from my trip to New York to scrap... Have a fabulous weekend. Big Hugs, Amy

3 comments:

  1. Sooooooooooooooooooooo fun!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that little short film!!! Sooooooooooooooooo cute! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pic -- I love that short, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your challenge Amy! What a fun short flim!

    ReplyDelete

Pieces of Me

Blog Archive

Just Add Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones