Monday, July 12, 2010

Look how ca-ute!!!

So my Etsy shop is open and I received my first special order for some burlap flowers....I was messing around with burlap at a crop and came up with these..... You all know that Prima has gorgeous flowers and I love them to pieces but I love to make my own embellishments too. So Thank you Prima for inspiration...

Well I just had to show you what the person who bought the flowers created using them. She is using them for her wedding. I am pretty excited about what she did so I had to share it with you!!!!



Love the frames with the wine corks.... I think the flower adds the perfect touch...


Look at the cool watering can... Love that. The flower makes a sweet addition!

Have a fabulous Monday!!!!!

Big Hugs, Amy





9 comments:

  1. These are just beautiful........
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are AWESOME!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flowers and beautiful how she used them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just beautiful... love them!!!
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Very out of the box. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are one crafty gal. ;) love the burlap flowers!

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your flowers, Amy! And I love what she did with them!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that's so rewarding that she did those gorgeous things with your flowers, isn't it? LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pieces of Me

Blog Archive

Just Add Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones