Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have been holding onto these....

Just have a few minutes this morning so I am sharing them with you. Goodness things get so busy we can hardly breath.... Oh wait that is the 47% humidity and heat index of 104.
Weather is crazy, life is crazy and God is GOOD.

I have had these layouts finished for a few days now. I have popped in and out online this past week but I have over 50 prizes to make for These are a few of my Favorite Things, Etsy orders, Layout kits for a store I am teaching at, my Faith 365 event to prepare for and we are having a Womens Conference at our church, I am doing the stage set.

Is it Summer time or what? Don't worry my children are having a blast, Swimming, ice creams, evening walks, fishing, going to the park and just plain having a good ole' time.

How is your summer going? I hope all your summertime dreams are coming true....

So are you ready for a few layouts. Hope you like them... Tell me if you have a favorite.


Jenni Bowlins new release and it was all in her June Kit. Love it!!!

A little My Minds Eye. Love the Maya Road Bird cage and take a close look at the sewing... I zig zag stitched and did not cut the string for the next stitch. I love how it came out!

Similar design to the layout above. This is Jacob when he was a baby. I old you all I was behind in my scrapping!

I love this line from American crafts. This picture of all the kids telling me Happy Mothers Day out our upstairs bedroom window was perfect.

Don't know what to do with the Jenni Bowlin mini calendars. Alter them. June, July and August was perfect for this summer page. Jacob was playing at the park.... It is so so so so hot here!
Have a great week. Hugs, Amy

P.S. Stage set goes up today I will share pictures soon!

7 comments:

  1. How am I supposed to pick a fave from those??? They are all BEAUTIFUL layouts!! I will say that I LOVE all the photos on all of them...that one of the fam telling you happy Mother's day out the window is wonderful!!! I always enjoy looking at your photos and your layouts...and I know you are enjoying being busy, but I hope you are taking time to slow down and enjoy it too!!! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love your layouts - such fun photos and you really rocked the JB kit - you certainly have a full plate right!!!! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hard to choose, love them all!!! But if I have to I would say the one of you and Alex, love the heart pics!!!
    The weather overhere is not as hot as yours, but we finally have a little summer overhere and the kids are so enjoying it, to bad they have to go to school though!!!

    take it easy and enjoy all the great things you're up to!!!
    Hugs Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these....my have we been busy!!! These pics are perfect!!! I love the sweat one!!!! What a face!!! Of course the one with you and Alex and the heart is a fave also!!

    Wishing you a great day!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! These are ALL AMAZING Amy!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all of them!!! U simply AMAZE me!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that house one the bestest! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOOOO, lovely lovely lovely!! Great LOs! ty for baby blog hopping with the Zutter Zisters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness... how CUTE are those LOs?!! LOVE the I heart YOU page... such cute photos & such a GREAT design! And the little houses on the last page... perfection! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Pieces of Me

Blog Archive

Just Add Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones