Thursday, May 27, 2010

Forgiven....

Everytime this song comes on the radio... I turn it up as loud as I can stand and sing it at the top of my lungs......{ the reason it is so loud is cause it drowns out my singing...People...I can't sing}

Having a moment, worried, confused, not feeling well, stressed, hurting, sad, Happy, excited, joyful......We go through so many emotions through out our day. Look to the heavens to find peace. My word for this year is Peace.... Finding a peace inside myself...I could ramble on about what I have been through. It all matters but what are you going to do...you can't take it all back. in fact I wouldn't, because the choices I have made have led me to right here right now. I am right where I am supposed to be. I am happy. Guess what.....tomorrow is a new day and with that comes a whole new round of challenges. How are you going to deal with it. Seek peace. Try looking at life with a fresh new perspective. Know that when you look up, what you see is forgiveness and a love like no other. You gotta have Faith!!!!!!!

Check out this song by Sanctus Real......Forgiven.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am so thankful for your friendships. Hugs, Amy

There is a part in the lyrics that says.....

"When I don't think and I don’t feel like I belong anywhere
When I don’t measure up to much in this life
Oh, I’m a treasure in the arms of Christ"





4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wow!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee it!!! TFS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sending you big hugs from afar. Things always get better... hopefully sooner than later though, right?!

    You're the best! Hope you have a GREAT Memorial Day weekend, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so sweet, amy! :) you are always so inspiring. hopefully one day, we'll be able to meet up.

    have a great memorial day weekend.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I turn up the music, too -- for exactly the same reason! :) I haven't heard this one before, but I really like Sanctus Real.

    ReplyDelete

Pieces of Me

Blog Archive

Just Add Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones