Saturday, May 29, 2010

Another sneak peak......Reveal coming SOON!!!

The excitement continues to build and I am about to spill the beans.....Ohhhhh but that would be no fun for when the day arrives to share it all. It is oh so close....I have been a busy little bee....So have all the girls on the design team for My Paper Tree House.

I have several things I am dying to show you..... But I can't.

Here is one more sneak peak for you...



My Paper Tree House website is up and you can pre-order your kits. This kit is so amazingly CA-UUUTTTEEE. Oh my goodness and wait til you see all the amazing creations from the girls... They are just so fabulous...I am so happy to be a part of all this. God is so good. Hope you will go check out the new My Paper Tree House website... Have a blessed Sunday. Hugs, Amy

6 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh love that sneak! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to see your layouts, Amy!!! And to the kits too!! Envy you ;-)

    Hugs, Jenneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sneek as well!! the kits seem great!!

    Hugs Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that so many wonderful things are happening for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can't wait for the full reveal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy, I love this sneak peek - I cant wait to see the full layout.

    ReplyDelete

Pieces of Me

Blog Archive

Just Add Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones