Friday, April 9, 2010

What a fun day today is going to be...

*** I am up bright and early...not much sleep cause I am so excited. Yippee!

*** Jaxon is on a road trip with Grandma and daddy is taking Jacob and Jesse fishing which means mommy gets to spend all weekend creating. Side note....Go check out this post...It is by Jeanne who will be one of my guest speakers and teachers at my event. She wrote a post about her sons curls....I think I have told the story about my sons curls....(let's just say I waited til he was a year old had a photo shoot planned to cut his hair and my mother-n-law chopped off all the hair with out me knowing and did not take one picture) I miss those curls. So Jeanne don't EVER cut them off.

Look how adorable.





*** I get to go to my favorite flea market in Washington, Louisiana. It is at an old schoolhouse they have converted to an antique mall.

*** Only 2 more weekends til my big scrapbooking event. So I have to make this weekend very productive. More creating....Yayyyyy!

*** Sarah one of my fave girls... She is on the What is your fave thing? design team with me....Agreed to make me 2 cards for a make-n-take for the event using KIKI ART ( it is a new scrapbooking paper line that is so awesome. Let's just say....beautifully spring. Sarah is so amazing...Check her out HERE!

Our latest challenge on the Fave Things blog is What is your favorite TV show....Go check it out.

*** My hubby wants to go on a date. This is the beginning of a wonderful relationship....Ha, you may say you two have been together for awhile...Well...Life just carries you away from each other sometimes and we are trying to figure out how to make the sparks fly again. I am in love!

***House is clean and the car is empty and ready to be filled with fabulous vintage goodies.

***My wonderful friends found me this great phone book from 1964....I just love the lady on the front....Check it out HERE. They have been rockin' out some awesome photo shoots. It is some eye candy you don't want to miss.

So I think that is all....Check back I will share photos of my adventures this weekend! Love you. Hugs. Amy

P.S. I gave you a few links to check out today.....Go check them out, leave comments, then come back and tell me about it. I may just send you a special treat!!!!


8 comments:

  1. Love that phone book and love the photo shoot - the couch in the middle of the road is a riot, and how cool is that lady bug on her hands. Have a great weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* this makes me happy!!! Sounds like U have an amazing weekend ahead of U! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love those curls and I so wish I could be there to go to the antique stores with you!!! I was hoping to go today but my plans did not work out....my friend had something else she had to do and I am so disappointed!!!

    I know you have to be so excited.....with the big crop coming up...I so wish I could attend!!

    Have a great weekend...getting crafty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so sweet amy. :) i will send out that package sometime this weekend. i'm so excited that you'll be displaying kiki art there! :)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy~ Sounds like you are going to have a blast...I love vintage too.
    Hope you find some great stuff as I am sure you will. Enjoy the break too....we all need those once in a while. Wish I could attend sounds like soooooooooooo much fun!
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaah, hanging on to curls is a good thing! Scrapping is a good thing too... as is a "me-time-weekend" !!! Have fun Amy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He had the cutest curls!!! I still can't believe they were all cut off without you knowing. Wrong..so wrong:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You put a BIG smile on my face!!! So great to read all those great things you are doing!!! I am so exited for you!!
    that phonebook is so cool love that women at the front!!

    Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Pieces of Me

Blog Archive

Just Add Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones