Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I won!!!!!



Remember these 2 layouts!!!!!




I submitted them to a challenge blog called Mission to Create. I love the challenges because to be very honest....I have a ton of supplies I forget I have. With this challenge blog they give you a mission to accomplish. You are given a list of 5 items that you have to use at least 3 of the items on your page. It helps me to think outside the box.


Well, I won their challenge for the month of January. I am so excited. Check it out....It is always good to challenge yourself. Not to mention, it feels so good to use stuff I already have. Oh and it feels good to add to the stuff I already have cause we win a great prize....Can't wait to see what it is! Yippeeeeee!!!!!!

Hugs to you all, Amy

6 comments:

  1. Love your take on the challenges, well done on winning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooooooooooooooooo to the hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! that is awesome amy....those lo's ROCK...i can see why they won! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember those! Congrats! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not surprising...your layouts are always amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah congrats on winning, the LO's where amazing! And I love the new ones, beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS Amy!!!! YOu so deserve this, these layouts are sooo wonderful!! The one with the coloured pictures of Alex is one of my favorites ever!!

    Hugs, Jenneke

    ReplyDelete

Pieces of Me

Blog Archive

Just Add Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones