Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Faith Sisters Challenges!










Life just sneaks up on you doesn't it. It seems things are all organized and ready to go and a sick child, unexpected project and an array of school activities just get in the way...Hahahahaha. Family always comes first but I still have a major thing about keeping my commitments.

Faith Sisters Challenge is up for this week it is all about your spiritual heritage. I decided to use a picture of a church in Destrahan, LA. This is where Jasin and I dedicated our lives to the Lord and did not realize we were doing it together because I was in the back with the baby and he was in the front with the pastor. Our lives have been so blessed since then and now I realize more than ever that everything happens for a reason even if it is what seems at the time to be bad...somehow it always works out to be good. Here is my layout.... The journaling is very personal but get your magnifying glasses out so you can read it in the photo!





Last week was a challenge on grandparents. This is a touchy subject at the moment but I pressed on through and did the layout. Better late than never... and believe me it really could have been never.

2 comments:

  1. wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! these are both amazingly gorgeous amy!!! i loveeeeeeeeeee them! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! It's so great that you took the time to document some specifics about your faith. :) LOVE the grandparents layout!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and adding me to your link list! WOW!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Pieces of Me

Blog Archive

Just Add Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones