Sunday, January 24, 2010

Who won some goodies...?

Okay, So, I did a little drawing because I cleaned out my scrappy space and had a ton of stuff I am really not using, well, let's just say I made room for more stuff. LOL.

Instead of keeping it my storage, I thought it would be best to give it to someone who would use it and share it and get creative with it.

I figured Jaxon is an innocent bystander and does not know anyone so I had him point to a name.
He chose......

HANNEKE

You are the proud new owner of some of my scrappy "stuff".

I know you will make beautiful creations.

Hope everyone has a beautiful, wonderful and Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Hanneke!! I just know you will make some gorgeous stuff! Hope you had a wonderful weekend, Amy. Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Amy, thank you sooooo much!!! Please give Jaxon a big hug from me, and tell me what he likes so I can send him a present???!!!
    I am so exited, can't wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Hanneke, congrats!!!! You are such a lucky girl!!!
    So sweet of you to do this, Amy!!

    Enjoy your week!
    Hugs, Jenneke

    ReplyDelete

Pieces of Me

Blog Archive

Just Add Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones