Saturday, August 1, 2009

Summer Scrap event pictures are in!!!!!

Matt and Stacy with Stacy Landry Photography took some fabulous pictures....
They are all in and ready for your viewing pleasure...

Please check out this LINK to view the photos. Use the password...faiths365 if it does not go straight to the pictures...Hope you enjoy.

Our next weekend event is Friday, October 9th at 10am til Saturday October 10th at 10pm,
We will be making 3 projects that will be perfect gifts for Christmas.
I will also have available all the supplies for you to get an early start on Christmas cards,
gift tags and gift bags.

Cost of the event is $25.
Space is limited so email me at a_muffoletto@hotmail.com as soon as possible.

4 comments:

  1. So many great pictures!! Love all the happy faces! And the ones of Alex are funny!
    So proud of you, this was YOUR event!!!

    Big hugs, Jenneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!

    Guess What?!? You won my summer stash giveaway! Congrats! Be sure to e-mail me your snail mail address at callista72(at)comcast(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! Just stopping by to say thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog. You are always so kind and supportibe! And I did go check out your LO in photobucket. (Oops, I almost gave it away...caught myself just in time! LOL!) It is amazing! Love it and the one you posted for the next challenge as well! GREAT job!!!!! xoxo L

    ReplyDelete

Pieces of Me

Blog Archive

Just Add Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones