Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Alex and Jaxon!!!!!

Usually, well actually always.... when I look through my camera after I have taken pictures of an outing. I will always tell myself, ohhhhhh, this will be my next layout.... Soooo, Yesterday when we took the pictures of our downtown outing.... Alex and I were looking through the pictures and I told her My favorite one was the one of her and Jaxon....... I thought it would be fun for you to guess... A few of you left comments and guessed thanks for playing along. I do not know what Jenneke has up her sleeves but she said she picked her favorite and is doing something with it..... We will see which one it is and I will post whatever she is up to when she is finished but here is the layout I made.

4 comments:

  1. As usual another great layout!!!! I sat at my scrapdesk today and could not get anything creative going......... I am in a scrapfunk! How is the puppy doing????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and your kind words :) LOVE the page you have created, just the best photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And as soon as I realized that I did in fact MISS the photo post....I didn't even look at the lo....and then I come back and see the LO.....and dangit....I soooooooooooooo was gonna GUESS that photo!! LOL!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that LO!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha, you know that I'm up to something!!!!
    You're right!! I'm posting it now!
    LOVE your layout Amy, but that's not the picture I choose!!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Pieces of Me

Blog Archive

Just Add Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones