Friday, June 19, 2009

Teaching in Baton Rouge....

My one true love is sharing ideas and creativity with those around me. What better way to do it than to teach at a scrapbook store.... I love it and I am so excited that Denise from Scrapbook and Co in Baton Rouge has asked me to teach at her store....We are putting our heads together for some awesome projects.... Check out her Blog for details.

Denise gave me a pretty cool Teresa Collins project kit to work with and I finally will be able to teach the Ice cream Box project kit from Jenni Bowlin....

[caption id="attachment_1283" align="aligncenter" width="160" caption="Family Mini book"]Family Mini book[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1284" align="aligncenter" width="240" caption="2 of the 12 inside pages."]2 of the 12 inside pages.[/caption]

Several months back I emailed Jenni Bowlin and asked her permission to teach some of the awesome projects she was creating on her blog. She said "Yes" I love Jenni Bowlin and love to share that with others. She does some really great techniques with her crepe paper in this project.

DSCF0232

There is so much inspiration out there so these classes I am teaching are kits from 2 very talented ladies in the industry.... Teresa Collins and Jenni Bowlin. But keep checkin' cause my wheels are spinnin' with some great ideas for new projects. The weekend event has me truly inspired if I could just get all my supplies organized. I could sit and scrap for days.

4 comments:

  1. Can I go take that class with you ??? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you place just a little bit of your energy and creativity in a box and mail it to me:). you amaze me!
    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Amy, I am so happy for you!! LOVE these 2 projects!! And I'm so looking forward to hear your new ideas!
    I'm so proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pieces of Me

Blog Archive

Just Add Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones