Friday, June 19, 2009

ALEXANDRIA....

Wow... What a great beginning to the Summer.... Alex is very close to turning 15... Her mom... ME.... I am not ready for that. Is there not a button we can push to slow down their growing up. My boys have spent the last 2 weeks at My mother-in-laws... Summer at Grandmas... They do not want to come home. I can't even bribe them to come home. Soooo, That means some wonderful Mother Daughter time. Well Alex has herself as of last week  boyfriend.... What?/lksdjgnukjdhgb vnk.......AHHHHHHHHHHH!

I guess it is cool... we know about this one... He is a sweetheart. So I thought I would share this because honestly.... I am freaking out. She is a teenager... I remember being 15 and she can't be that way... LOL. She is a good girl. I am so very lucky. Wow.... I know this is random... But any advise would be greatly appreciated.

So Matt and Stacy did that little photo shoot and we got a couple more edited pics so check this out...

photo

[caption id="attachment_1292" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Alex and Mason... Her "boyfriend"!"]Alex and Mason... Her "boyfriend"![/caption]

Buddies_0162Buddies_0121

[caption id="attachment_1289" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Ahhhh... So Cute!"]Ahhhh... So Cute![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1288" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="My Little Girl!!!"]My Little Girl!!![/caption]

2 comments:

  1. She is stunning and wowza love these photos...Can you send your photographer my way....please!!!!! Boyfriends....oh girls and their boyfriends.....Been there and done that...... Have a great weekend, sweet friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, poor Amy, lol. I know it's hard for a mother when her daughter has her first boyfriend (and the second, the thirt...) but it's part of the deal. Sometimes you think: oh no, the wrong one! and somethimes you like him and than she thinks its the wrong one..
    They look great together!!! She is soooo beautiful Amy! And he's a handsome young man!
    Be proud!! And enjoy!!
    Big hug, Jenneke (an 'old' and 'wise' mother of 2 grown-up daughters...)

    ReplyDelete

Pieces of Me

Blog Archive

Just Add Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones