Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!!!

I think everyone knows southern Louisiana is HOT in the summer time.... I like all the different weather we have... I was born and raised in California and we had pretty perfect weather all the time.... Here I never know what we are gonna get from day to day... It makes for some interesting life...

Well Happy Fathers Day to all... We are spending the day at the pool so I thought I would take a break and share some pics...

fathers day 010

fathers day 007

fathers day 006

fathers day 003

fathers day 002

fathers day 001Hope everyone has an awesome, amazing, totally restful Sunday!!! Hugs...

Oh yeah... In case you are wondering Jacob and Jesse are not in any of the pictures because they are camping in Arkansas with my in-laws... We just got an update and they of course are having a blast!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful photo's, Amy!!
    WOW, the weather with you is GREAT!!! Did you see the photo on my blog about our weather???? Brrrrr...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful pics and thank you for the words of encouragement!!! Please keep Gavin in your prayers, he is still in the hospital as of Monday morning!!! He was so bad they thought they were going to have to put a tube down his throat to help him breathe!!! I am beside myself with worry and stress and woke this morning to no voice again!!!! I pray for for peace and acceptance....but I am having a hard time today!!! Love to you sweet friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos!!!

    I wish I was in hot weather!!! I wish Iwish I wish!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pieces of Me

Blog Archive

Just Add Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones