Friday, July 13, 2012

Nothing like getting your hair done!

For those of you who are not able to hang out often... You would not know that underneath the brown color from a box I add to my hair every 2 months... Is Gray. Yep... And not 50 shades of it either. Just gray. I was 16 when it started to appear and it was around 28 that I began to color it. Well I stepped out of the box and put my hair in the hands of my wonderful friend Christy. I think I like it. It was touch and go for a bit because My gray does not cooperate and Christy loves to add red... Usually I either look like Ronald McDonald or Barney. Hahaha funny. If you have Gray hair you know what I am talking about... So check this out. This is what I would look like if I didn't color...



Found this picture my friends from Stacy Landry Photography took a couple years ago. Had to scrap it? It made me laugh.

And here are a couple of me and my new color!




So I have been on a roll this week and created 2 more layouts. I think my mojo is truly back for good. It is good to be back. Better then ever. Not perfect but I am excited to be living and happy and doing what I love to do everyday!!!

Enjoy the ride. Find Joy in your journey. Don't take anything for granted. Expect the unexpected and sweet surprises that are right in front of your eyes. You just have to open your eyes a little bit wider!!! 





Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Your work is fantastic! I wish I could learn to use patterned paper like you do . . . loved the post! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pieces of Me

Blog Archive

Just Add Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones