Sunday, January 9, 2011

just an update!

Happy 2011. Wow. Time flies. So this year should prove to be very interesting...

I have the Store, Create 365 { I am having so much fun but need to pick up the pace with some good ole ENERGY... I might take up drinking COFFEE.

Jaxon my little caboose will start preschool. My baby isn't a baby anymore.
He is gonna be in school.

Alexandria is gonna have her first solo flight...yes she flies airplanes and
she will also start driving.

Jasin has resigned from his job and is taking a leap of faith into Self employment which I could not be more thrilled. So if you need a website or a wedding videographer... give us a call. I can't wait til he teaches his first creating a blog class at the store. So cool.

So what does this year have in store for you? I can say I will be taking it minute by minute. Oh how things could change in an instant. I am excited to be starting the year off with the Soul Restoration class Melody Ross in doing online. We are doing it as a group at my store. Wow... we have 9 people attending. So cool. I am even more excited to just sit a get my create on.

So what gets you into a creative mood? What is your favorite time to get creative? If you are doing the Soul Restoration class... Let me know I want to see what you have been creating. Anyone doing a 365 project this year?

So my word for the year is Patient Endurance.
I am working on holding my tongue... See I have this "lovely" way of sticking my foot in my mouth and not thinking before I speak. So I will just find peace and patience in the silence. So far it is working wonders... I found this word while reading in Hebrews Chapter 10. Wow... Amazing.

So Just thought I needed to update the blog. I have been creating but it is classes for the store. Check it out at www.somethingsunique365.blogspot.com.

Big hugs...Happy New Year.




3 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww!! You have all been busy!! And YAYYYYYYYYY for hubby!!!! Good for him!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that sign!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you too!!!! Love this post so many exciting news!!! And Alex is flying an airplane???!!! Very cool!!! Love your word of the year, always better to think before you speak (I found out myself, and I am doing better every day)!!!!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year sweet friend....sounds like an exciting New Year is in store for you!!!!

    Wishing you the best day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pieces of Me

Blog Archive

Just Add Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones