Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Fave Things....27 prizes and PUBLISHED!



It is our 1 year anniversary for What is Your Fave Thing Challenge Blog.

When Julie asked me to be a part of this team little did I know that my email box would be full of emails from all the ladies on the team connecting in so many ways... Prayers, encouragement, pats on the back, smiles and tears. I have made friendships to last a lifetime.

So 1 year later....Here we are... Celebrating with a huge blog giveaway

and....and....and....

We are being featured in the June Issue of ScrapStreet magazine. What???? You heard right. Julie was asked to get all of us girls together for a feature in the magazine. We are being published....Be sure to check it out.

So what is the Challenge.....We challenge you to choose your favorite pair of shoes and scrap about it.... Remember, the cool thing about this challenge is anything goes as long as it has to do with favorite shoes... a card, mini book, canvas, layout....whatever you want. This challenge we have 27 prizes.... So this means if you play along you are sure to win a prize....If we run out cause I know you are all going to play along I will throw in enough prizes to make up the difference. We are here today cause you play along. We love to see all your creativity. Go check out the blog for more inspiration and to see all the fabulous prizes!!!!


My favorite shoes are my Italian...made in Spain shoes.

I am really not the fashion Girl...4 kids... I am lucky to get out of the house with clothes on period.

When my husband and I went to Sicily, of course we were surrounded by all the biggest names in fashion. Well we passed by this cute little boutique where I saw these fabulous shoes. Totally out of character for me to fall in love with a pair of shoes... Our friends who we stayed with saw that I loved them....pulled me in the store and bought me the shoes.... I was so excited to have a pair of fine Italian shoes....Don't get me wrong I still love the shoes but when we got home I looked at the label on the bottom and it said Made in Spain.... I just laughed. They are my Italian...Made in Spain shoes. They make my feet Happy!!!

I used the Studio Calico May kit to create this Layout!



Have a happy feet day and get to creating. Hugs, Amy

6 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Congrats Amy!!!So happy to be on this fabulous team with you!!!
    Loving your fave shoes and I love your layout, beautiful embellies, love that wire flower!And those gorgeous layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! I am sooooooooooooo excited and I love love love love love love love love your lo!! That story JUST CRACKS ME UP!! U soooooooooooooo know that if I would have had space today to write a comment on each lo like I normally do, I sooooo would have told this story!! LOL! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one and wow what fun this Challenge is going to be!!! You have a ton of prizes!!!

    Have a great one sweet friend!!! Congrats on the feature!!! You girls are just wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an incredibly CUTE LO, Amy! I'm loving the brown twine/button combo, too!

    Have a great week, my friend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehe got to love those Southern Europe shoes!!! Love your LO as ever that twine flower is amazing!!!

    Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all, I love the layout and how exciting a day for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Pieces of Me

Blog Archive

Just Add Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones