Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Check this Out!!!!!


Do you play along with These Are a Few of My Favorite Things? The challenge going on right now is all about shoes.... You know you have a favorite pair of shoes.....Your baby, your child, your mom or you.....You can even pick a pair you have been dreaming of owning...... Just get your feet a movin' and play along.....

As if it wasn't enough that we have 27 prizes...... I think that is more prizes than I have ever seen in one challenge blog.... Good prizes too. I am so excited about all the sponsors who have stepped up for our anniversary. Well we have one more...Keandra from http://kreativity.kreatorvillekraft.com/ Has donated this prize. Holy moly. I wanna play.



You have to go HERE to check it out... Amazing prizes.

Need some inspiration, all the girls on the team put there heart into each challenge to bring you inspiration. The layouts and projects are HERE.

During this wonderful adventure we have over 30 players and almost 300 followers...how cool is that so Julie our boss lady has decided to do something fun to get you all pumped up about our challenge blog....

Here is what Smiley Julie has to say,

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and I almost FORGOT!!! We are ALMOST at 300 FOLLOWERS!!!!!! OMYGOSH!! How AWESOME is that!!!! How bout another prize from ME????!!!!!?????? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I ain't gonna tell U what it is....but TRUST me...if U have ever gotten HAPPY MAIL FROM me...U will KNOW that its WORTH IT!!! Soooooooooooooo let's do this!!!!! If U are all ready a follower of FAVE THINGS (heck...even if U aren't!! LOL!!!)....post on FB, Twitter, your Blog...a message board forum...WHEREVER U hang out............tell your friends, family, your families friends....WHOEVER will listen to U....tell them to come over here and become a follower of FAVE THINGS!! Tell them to leave a comment in this post saying that U sent them!!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm let's make this MORE interesting...........Tell them to become a FOLLOWER and leave a comment that U sent them here....AND I WILL HAVE TWO WINNERS!!! One that SENDS the MOST peeps over here (VIA the comments they leave here stating YOUR NAME sent them!!)....and and and and and and I will ALSO randomly CHOSE a FOLLOWER to win some HAPPY MAIL from me too!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Soooooooooooooooooo go post and send them over!!! WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Now I leave you with this.... If you have taken the time to read all the way through my blog post.... Thank you for your support and encouragement. You inspire me. Big hug for you!!!!


I found this quote and used it on a mini book I will share tomorrow... It is by Helen Keller.

"What I am is not out there, it is in ME."

Maybe what you have been looking for in your life has been there all along you are just looking in the wrong place. Dig deep inside your heart and pull it out. There is your peace and freedom.

Love you.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks my love for posting this!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that quote too!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quote Amy! Isn't it great how many followers we have, and you are so generous:)

    ReplyDelete

Pieces of Me

Blog Archive

Just Add Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones