Sunday, February 21, 2010

Inspired....

Hello world!
How was your day today?


Sometimes my "Monday Morning Manna" {a newsletter I get in my email every Monday}..... Sometimes it comes on Sunday night and in it was this saying...

I am only one,
But I am one.
I cannot do
everything,

But I can do
something.

And that which
I can do,

By the grace of
God,

I will do.
D.L. Moody

I have had a fabulous weekend because I chose to not let the things of this world drag me down. Sometimes it is not an easy thing to let people and the mean things they say get you down. I know God has a plan for me and I am gonna stick with his plan.

Today was another beautiful day in Southern Louisiana.
They said we were going to get rain but it stayed away.
I am happy about that.
Monday is upon us....
Choose to make everyday this week a great day despite all those things that may come against you!
Hugs, Amy







2 comments:

  1. wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! what a great photo of u .... and a great quote too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this photo!!!! What a great quote!!!

    Have a great day sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pieces of Me

Blog Archive

Just Add Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones