Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Faith Sisters challenge....Siblings...

It is a slow process but I am figuring out that I really do not have much scrap booked when it comes to my mom, dad and siblings....

The challenge this week for My Lifetime Story at Faith Sisters is to make a layout of your siblings....

Here is my layout for this challenge.... The photo in my layout was taken 3 years ago....We have only taken family pictures one other time with all of us together and that was when the twins were barely one..... I do not see my sisters much but they are always on my mind and in my heart!


The products used in this layout is a new line by K and Company that I found at Michaels...
I love it!!!!!


My mom has 6 children.....All Girls. I am the oldest, then...Casey, Lindsay, Kaitlin, Taryn and Taylor..... Taryn and Taylor are twins and they are only 17. Just 2 years older than my daughter!

My dad has 2 girls me and my sister Julie. She is also younger than I am. I will make another layout and add it to my story!

I will be adding in some layouts to this story because I have 3 nieces and 2 nephews....I just need to track down pictures....

This is a great challenge to make a fabulous family album....only the stories are told in your own words. Hope you can join in...

3 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwwwwww.....u have a sister named julie???? no wonder i loveeeeeeeeeee u!!! hehehehehe :) I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the vintage feel to it....and loving that photo!!!! gorgeous! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! I can't wait to see the additional one w/ the nieces and nephews! Isn't that K&Co stuff gorgeous? I had to restrain myself while at Michaels the other day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page. I was just thinking today how I need to get some new pics of my Sister and I. This totally inspired me:)

    ReplyDelete

Pieces of Me

Blog Archive

Just Add Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones