Monday, February 22, 2010

Check this out!!!

Would you like to win this....

Look HERE. It is a new blog I just found...For the love of Buttons...{Lil' Red Rocket}

Look at that Canasta card. I love Canasta. I used to play it all the time with my grandma....I think we made up our own rules though. heheheehehe....LOL. Did you see those cute frog buttons? Go check out the site they have so many different styles. Too Cute!

I love when people leave me a comment and because Chantal left me a comment I found her blog with some yummy eye candy, Then I found out about this super giveaway on another blog. They have a great Etsy shop with the cutest buttons.

The World Wide Web makes the world feel so small. I am so thankful to have met all my super creative blog friends. I love that we encourage each other in the day to day "stuff".

Have fun Blog hopping today. Hugs, Amy

7 comments:

  1. Oh yes! Blog visiting/commenting is certainly a great way to discover new things and make new friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loveeeeeeeeeeeee this....and u said it just right! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute giveaway! I left a comment and told them I found them through you! You are so right - the internet makes the world feel so much smaller! I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just wanted to tell you that your scrappn buddy that you sent my way has been giving me major mojo! seriously when i look at it, i get creative or something! :) thanks a bunch for it! i LOVE it! it sits on my desk! :)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks to CUTE! I am on my way to check it out!!!! You enabler!!! LOL!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree Amy, it's fun to meet a lot of nice people online, to be encouraged and laugh with each other via a screen - it's pretty amazing when you think of it really! I LOVE the little frog buttons!

    ReplyDelete

Pieces of Me

Blog Archive

Just Add Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones