Monday, September 28, 2009

Sunday was family day!!!

Here are some pictures I took this Sunday. We went on a family outing!!! A hike into the woods to scope out a place for Jasin to begin hunting... The season opens in October!!! Wish I could be a fly in those woods!!!!Hehehehehe!





Jasin is going to be "hunting" for the first time this season.... Sorry if that upsets some of my readers but we do live in " the Sportsmans Paradise".... Fishing and Hunting had to be on his bucket list sooner or later.... As long as watching football is never on that list I am good!!! Sorry football fans! Jasin will be primative hunting with a long bow and arrow... It is 9:30 at night and he is outside practicing.... What a man!

So with that said.... a friend of his told him about a place he can hunt when the season starts. It is a wildlife management facility not far from where we live.... Yesterday the entire family took a long hike up the trail to this "spot".... {only to find out it was way far from "the spot"}! Anyways, we had a blast with the kidsand had a picnic dinner and of course I took my camera.... It was hot and the mosquitos are heavy right now!!!! I had to carry Jaxon on my shoulders most of the way but it was fabulous. I had a great time! So did the kids.

1 comment:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos!!!!!!!!!! And I had to let Adam "do" the hunting thing with his dad too....mama didn't like it....but *sigh* its what that family does!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Pieces of Me

Blog Archive

Just Add Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones