Friday, August 21, 2009

What's up???

I have just a few things to share!

First...We have been having a lot of car trouble.... since it is our larger vehicle and we all can't fit in my husbands truck...{that has no air conditioning...that he is perfectly fine not having air conditioning...???!!!} We decide it best to buy a new car.... It is a white Dodge Journey.... 2009....with 26,000 miles, 7 seats. Everything we need and to top it off we got favor from above with this deal. I am so excited.... It is dark and I can't take a photo so here is one I found online...

Second, I am teaching 2 more classes at Scrapbook and Co....Today.... It is midnight so it is officially Saturday, August 22nd.... Holy wow.... 3 more weeks and Alexandria turns 15. OMG.

A kit from Teresa Collins, I absolutely love all the flips and envelopes. So cute. This one starts at 10:30am

An ABC of Faith mini book.... It has scriptures from the bible. Each one begins with the letter of the alphabet for each page. Plus I made vellum pockets to hold pictures and personal embellies for each letter. This one starts at 2pm.



There are still a couple spots left.... Come join us...

Go to Scrapbook and Co blog.... Heather is doing a fabulous job with the blog. Denise is a fab boss lady... I am so happy to know the wonderful ladies that make Scrapbook and Co such a great place to visit...Melanie, Lisa, Cheryl.... If I missed someone I am sorry.

4 comments:

  1. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY for NEW VEHICLES!!!!! And love love love love the books.....soooooooooooooo wish I could go to your class! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooo excited for you... Getting a new ride is always fun. Good luck with your classes...even though you don't need it. I will try to crop all next week at home. Use some of my stuff save gas and try to focus, ha ha. We need to get together and crop sometime . Chat at ya later

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats with your new car, Amy!!! Hope he will not let you down!!
    Oh, and I'm so jealous at the girls who are going to be in your classes!!!!! LOVE classes, yesterday I had one and it's so much fun to be with other scrappers and enjoy each others company!!
    Wishing you a wonderful week!!
    3 big Dutch hugs for you and your family!
    Hope you all are okay! How's Amy doing at school??
    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know i've already prob told you this... but CONGRATS on the new car! :) hope this time, it won't give you any problems! :)

    hope you have a fabulous day!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Pieces of Me

Blog Archive

Just Add Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones