Thursday, August 6, 2009

GOT jacked and Julie guessed It!!!

Well for the first.... What picture do you think I will scrap next.... Jenneke did not guess she just told me she had a favorite and she was going to make a little surprise.... I thought she might be jacking pictures so Alexandria and I made a little guess of our own..... Alexandria guessed she would be using the picture of me with the watermelon....... She guessed it. Check out this awesome layout made by my sweet friend Jenneke. Thank you Jenneke, I so very much love and adore it!!!!

Julie, You and I think alike..... I love the picture of just the hand on the beach.....that picture and even before I saw all the other ones I said I am scrappin' the wedding ring picture..... Love ya girl. Thanks for playing..... I will have your surprise to you shortly. The layout will be posted later today!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha, glad you like it!! And I hope you don't mind me jacking your pics.. I just had to do it, I think they're so funny!!
    Congrats to Alex that she guessed it! And congrats to Julie too!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!!! What a great LO!!!!! YOu can jack any of my pics with your wicked talent and I would be sooooo happy!! Jenneke did a fabulous job!!! Thanks for the prayers......I am feeling much better!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ME!!!!!! :):):):):):) And I love love loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the LO Jenneke made for U!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha! you girls crack me up! :)

    have a great day!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Pieces of Me

Blog Archive

Just Add Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones