Saturday, August 15, 2009

Challenge # 3...... Favorite Movie or Movie Quote!!!

Well the winner of the second challenge for These are a Few of My Fave Things is up... I really love all the layouts that were submitted. I like to be able to see everyones creativity. I love our TEAM. Please go take a look at Michelles layout..... All flowers... So beautiful...

Also up .... Our next challenge. Make a layout of your fave movie or movie quote. Go to the blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from our team. So many different takes on this challenge. I love it.


Here is a few pics of my Design Team Project....





I chose the movie quote... "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are gonna get!" This quote is so true... Each day is a new day with good and bad.... I made this to remind me to roll with the punches and find positive in each and every day. I have so many movies that are my favorite.... The Little Princess, Top Gun, Pretty Woman, Italian Job and most recently The Proposal.

I made this mini book to look like a gift box on the outside.... Each of the elements I put on the pages inspires me.... The die cuts and labels say things like. Romance, Secrets to Success...chocolates, Faith and Love and beauty. I used old labels, vintage calling card diecut, rub-ons, old music sheet, The shaped packaging from Jenni Bowlins chipboard buttons... Making Memories and Jenni Bowlin paper, a milk cap and that sweet adorable paper doll was something I found online... Please download the picture and print it out for one of your pages.


Hope you can come play along... Many of the scrappers who have joined in the fun are making mini albums af all their fave things. So cool.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Amy....I sw this and GASPED.....it is STUNNING!!!! You have some serious talent going on here Missy!!!!! Love it!!! Wishing you a wonderful day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this sooooooooooooo MUCH my friend!!! IT is SIMPLY AMAZING! :):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a brilliant idea and you did it beautifully - thanks for the paper doll - I printed it so I know you will be seeing her soon. Hope the first week of school goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete

Pieces of Me

Blog Archive

Just Add Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones