Thursday, July 2, 2009

What is Your FAVORITE Thing!!!


This news is so exciting I can hardly stand it....
My blog friend Julie Tucker-Wolek has designed
a new Challenge blog full of all our FAVORITE things.....

www.whatisyourfavething.blogspot.com

She has asked me to be on the design team. This is my first design team experience and I hope and pray there are more to come... Our team is fabulous. I have been getting several emails, getting to know the design team... I am so excited I can't sleep and I wake up early just to see what is new and exciting. Check out the blog to become a follower....AKA.... Blog Slalker and check back July 15th for the first challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Oh Yippeee...I am so Happy for you and I will be playing along with all of you!!! I just adore you and Julie!!!!! CONGRATS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so perfect for you! You need to be on a design team! I am so excited for you and I can't wait to see what the challenge is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obviously I am a stalker today...LOVE the new look of the blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED U SAID YES!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY FOR JULY 15th! :):):):):):):) Ohhhhhhhhhhh and can U email me your addy????? I need to get your lo's off to U and Brian's off tomorrow and heading to the post office for me! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMY!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!
    What wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am so happy for you!!!!!!!
    WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. a big congrats to you, amy!!!! i'm so excited to be on this team with all of you crazy fun ladies! :)

    hope you have a wonderful 4th!

    big hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Pieces of Me

Blog Archive

Just Add Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones