Monday, July 6, 2009

Somethings new!!!

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend.

Take a look at something I added to my blog... I will make it all pretty very soon but I added a link to a new blog for My small group... Faith 365. I am going to stay diligent and take photos for project 365... I have them all in a photo bucket. I will post devotionals and inspiration throughout the week, layouts and projects I make scrappin' my faith and also info on all upcoming meetings and events. There is also a link to my church. You can take a look at where I spend a lot of my time... Have a great week!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhh I am loving the look of the 365!!!!! Good job! :):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love the look of the 365~~!!! Thank you for the wonderful comments that you left me....I am so glad God blessed me with you in my Life!!!! Have a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pieces of Me

Blog Archive

Just Add Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones