Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hall of Fame!!!

Okay so talk about sliding into home base!!!!! Last night I had to dig for batteries to take a phot to upload my Scrapping the Music layout to the challenge blog..... WhhhhooooooooWhhhoooooooo!!!!! I am in the Hall of Fame.



I am featured this week on their blog. I am so excited.... I am tellin' ya challenges are fun and they are more fun when you win..... Really all the layouts are fabulous..... you should go check out their slide show with all the great layouts.... HERE... Why you are there check out their new challenge... I promise you will get hooked.....

8 comments:

  1. CONGRATS my DEAREST! :):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW AMY!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!! Wow girl, you are doing GREAT!!!!
    I've been away for a few days and don't know what I'm seeing here..! You've been scrapping a lot and made so many beautiful projects!!!! I LOVE your cake and your stars!! SO beautiful! And your layouts are so funky, LOVE your style!
    So much happened and changed since that one moment I found your blog...
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Amy...congrats girl!LOved your layout..all the use of paint,the title..that beautiful photo...Yours looks soooo cool in The Hall of Fame!!
    I'm hooked allready ;)And yes winning is sooo great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you...winning another contest. I swear that you are doing to be on Jenni Bowlin's team anyday...serious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I just love your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats sweet friend!!! You are so wicked talented!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Amy!!!! That is FANTASTIC!!!! Now we just need to throw a party to celebrate all your success!!! Hugs! L.

    ReplyDelete

Pieces of Me

Blog Archive

Just Add Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones